Friday, May 7, 2010

Good news/Bad news...

Good news first----I have readers! It's nice to know that someone is reading this an (hopefully) enjoying it. [Smiles!] Jill and a friend of hers, as well as my wonderful father-in-law Paul are my three faithful readers (that I know of). So if you're reading this, and your name is not mentioned, please let me know! I'll be happy to give you a shout out as well!

Ok, now for the bad news---it has not been a good week running wise. With the down pour of rain last weekend, childcare closed on the *one* day this week I had a reservation, when I was going to hit the gym. GRRRR!!! So on Wednesday, I strapped Nathan into the stroller, and after a trip to the playground, we headed around the neighborhood. It. Was. Hot. I mean over 70 degrees at 9 am, and very high humidity. So I cut the run short--only 0.8 miles. And that has been it. Summer has apparently arrived this week with a score to settle; the weatherman has said it has been record breaking heat this week. So with my trip to Nashville this weekend, I am hoping that the grandparents can watch the kids so I can get out and log some miles. And here's to hoping that childcare is open next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment