Monday, January 28, 2013

One barrier broken

Today I started week 4 of Couch to 5k. And again, I thought I was going....to.....die.....  Here is what is set out for all three days this week:
  • 5 minute warm up (I usually do walking set at 4.0 mph on the treadmill)
  • 3 minute run
  • 90 seconds walking
  • 5 minute run
  • 2.5 minutes walking
  • 3 minute running
  • 90 second walking
  • 5 minutes running
I clocked this workout with my Nike+, but did not start it until after I had finished the warm up.  With the warm up, my time is usually around a 12:20-12:45 mile.  Here is what I completed today, again, without the first 5 minutes of walking















Miles Total Time min/mile
1.88 21:23 11:21
Yeah!!!  Under a 12 minute mile!!  Super excited about this!   Now to break the 11 minute barrier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment