Friday, January 11, 2013

Life

Man, I was doing so well!!! I was going to the gym, I was eating right, I was making dinner and not snacking all day.  And then BAM!! Life just got in the way.

This past week has been a week of changes, both good and bad.  The kids went back to school (YEAH!), but Joel started extensive training, leaving me as a "single" parent (BOO!). And when I finally did get to the gym on Wednesday, I kid you not, I was at minute 3 on the treadmill when my phone rang. "This is the school nurse, your youngest one just threw up, and we need you to come and get him." Sigh....seriously? 

So today, I still have work that needs to be done for one of the organizations that I volunteer with, but how could I pass up the opportunity to run? It is almost 70-degrees here in Kentucky today. In January!!! So I laced up my shoes, found my ipod and my phone (in case Mr. Puker decided to make another return visit). and away I went. WHEEEE!!!  Success for the day for completeing this task.

The kids have a four day week next week, so we'll see how the running and exercising go then. Here's hoping for a better week, and finally finding my grove as we get back to our regularly scheduled program called "Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment