Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting caught up

I know, I know....I've been on a little break since my last posting. I have been to the gym off and on, with the July heat it is just sometimes too hot to head to a gym that has poor air circulation. But here are some updates since last time---

*I can't run the September 18th Franklin 5k. I am volunteering for my church's kid clothing consignment sale, and if you volunteer you get into the pre-sale early! Sorry, race is going to have to take a back seat to shopping!

*I am signed up for the Brentwood Classic 5k later this month. Here's hoping for a new PR?!

*Our fall schedule is lined up, with both children in school programs. My youngest one is going to a M-W-F school, so for those three afternoons I have at least 2 1/2 hours to myself! YIPPIE!!! I am so excited that I put together a full body workout program for myself--running program geared towards late November's 8k race, upper and lower body weight workout. I REALLY want to lose a few pounds (and inches) before Joel comes home next year, and of course, I want to totally smokin' body for our Jamaica trip.

I know, this is a totally lame posting. Hopefully I can get some good running sessions in so that I can shower you with my wisdom and insights. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment