Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cancelled

I took Nathan on a two mile slow walk around the neighborhood while Miles was in therapy.  The weather is finally a little more bearable for this, with highs this week in the upper 80's, instead of the upper 90's. So off we went!  I burned a little more than 200 calories, and Nathan got to see a change of scenery.

However, I have been a little exhausted lately, mostly by getting up early in hope of having some time to myself.  It never works---I can get up at 6am, and within 10 minutes the boys are awake. I can get up at 7am, same thing. So I might as well sleep late, right?  But the long days and nights of being a "single" mother are starting to take a toll on my body.  In the two weeks I have been on this schedule, I have already lost 4 pounds!  YEAH!?

But today I need a nap in the worst way.  I figure the best thing for myself and the boys is to rest, instead of wearing my body and spirit down with a six mile run. Sometimes you just have to re-prioritize some things....

No comments:

Post a Comment