Friday, September 17, 2010

Slacker

Yep, that's me.  A big, fat slacker.  Here's an update since I've last written.

Life has been crazy. The kids have been getting up earlier and earlier, with the past two days Nathan waking up at 4:00am!  He usually goes back to sleep, and I can doze a little, but I think I got more sleep when they were newborns. And my "me time" I have three days a week, well....let's just say I actually take that time to myself. No working out, just getting a decent shower, maybe catching up on Facebook and e-mail, and watching MSNBC without someone going "Kai-lan! Kai-lan!"

And while my running program is taking a breather, never fear, fellow followers!  With the weather being bearable in the mornings, I have been strapping Nathan into the jogging stroller and off we go around the neighborhood!  It may a slower pace than I want, but I am getting my heart rate up and getting some exercise.  Going back to running is going to be brutal, but I just don't have the time. Being two parents at once is a workout I would not wish on anyone, but for now, that is the exercise that I get the most of.

No comments:

Post a Comment