Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Weight on Wednesday--09/30/0215

Up.
Down.
Up.
Down.
Up. Up. Up.

Seems like the story of my life.  Just when you think something is going right, it goes wrong. Normally we like things to go up. Our bank account. Our credit score. But weight and dress size is something we all try to keep in check, if not wanting to go down.  So here are my numbers for this week.

                        9/23/2015          9/30/2015
Weight            148.0                   148.0
Fat                   35.8                     36.2
BMI                23.9                      23.9

So same weight, but more fat.  Hmmm....why is it when I casually weigh myself throughout the week, the numbers are lower.  I was down to 146 on Monday. Of course, I was having a medical scare, so my appetite was minimal that day as well.

The good news for this week is that I have spent my birthday money to join the gym down the street.  It was POURING rain this morning, and after a week off of exercising, I HAD to get something done about it.  So I tried out the gym, and not only had the energy for 3 miles on the elliptical, but also a weight workout.  I cooled down with 0.6 miles on the treadmill.

Fingers crossed and prayers said that adding some strength workouts will help melt the fat off!

No comments:

Post a Comment