Saturday, January 2, 2016

New year, same goals

So already for this new year I have been to the gym and totally destroyed my hands rowing. My weight lifting gloves were in another gym bag, so now I have four lovely blisters on my hands.  And crazy me, I decided that after rowing (which can be a great upper body workout) I was going to do a bicep/triceps workout.  That is when my hands really started to hurt. Ouch! The pain!

I saw a woman at the gym yesterday who had shoulder muscles that would make a man drool.  I mean, there was some serious definition to her.  I told Hubby THAT is what I wanted. I always want to workout to have a toned and defined body.  Think Jennifer Garner from "Alias", rather than Linda Hamilton of "T2".

I have my workout plan mapped out for at least the first four months of the year, getting me to at least my New York Half-Marathon on May 1st.  Fingers crossed that I can stay somewhat on track, getting in 1008 miles for the year!


Disclaimer: I am NOT a personal trainer and have no experience in that field.  This monthly plan was made for me, by me.  You should consult a professional to create your own, I am only showing you what I have created for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment