Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know....long time, no post. But it's a new year, and hopefully a new and improved me!  Right???

I know that each year we all make resoultions, and they are usually dropped right around Valentine's Day.  So this year I made goals in my fitness program.  I guess you could say they are resolutions, but I prefer to think of them as goals.  I have set a deadline for them, because without an end date they are just dreams.  But here my 2012 fitness goals:
My 2012 Resolutions:
1. Between the elliptical, bike and running I want to log 506 Miles. (Joel is part of the 506th Infantry Regiment, which is how I came up with that number).
2. Run a 5K in 30 minutes or less by July 4th. (Reward: buying an iTouch)
3. Lose 5 pounds by July 4th.
And now that I have made my goals public, here's hoping that people can keep me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment